Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Winter, Winter, Go Away!!!


I don't like saying this, but I HATE winter!! I don't think I like anything about it. I start getting anxiety about it starting in October and then I stress over it until the threat of no more snow and cold temperatures are gone. I don't like being cold. I don't like having to wear so many layers of cumbersome clothes, I don't like being cooped up in the house day in and day out. I don't like looking at all the doggy doodoo that is deposited on my patio and driveway because I have a dog who can't find any grass to do his duty on.....it's like a land mine out there! Of course, I could clean it up, but have you ever tried cleaning up doo that has been covered in snow or been rained on.....not an easy task.....messy. Will wait until it dries out and then I'll use the heavy duty doodoo scraper to pry it off the concrete...Sigh. Winter is dark and grey, uninviting. Where has Mr. Sun been hiding? I think he has only reared his beautiful bright face a handful of times for months now. BooHoo! I don't like that the deer have been devouring my euonymous bush again this winter....I don't know how many more beatings it can take before it gives up the ghost! Ho Hum. I am so excited about Spring.....even temperatures in the mid to upper 50's will have me jumping for joy. Spring come soon! I've missed you so!

2 comments:

C.LEE said...

I could not agree more!

Melanie said...

It is coming, it is coming. Soon we will be hanging out in your backyard and having dance parties!!!!