Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Daylight Savings!


I love daylight savings! Spring forward.....I don't even mind the lost hour of sleep! I've heard so many people say they don't like it. I can't exactly figure out why. First of all, it means spring is around the corner (1 week away....officially....according to the calender).

I realize mother nature may have other ideas but at least there is hope!). Secondly, and even better yet, it means summer is around the corner beyond spring (can you see me doing backflips?) Gardening, sunshine, warmth, higher seratonin levels, the sound of kids playing outside, BBQ, Brandon and Jacob climbing the apricot tree, long days, laying in the hammock reading a book, hummingbirds hovering around the feeder, swim parties, dance parties. I could go on and on......I really like Spring but I LOVE LOVE LOVE summer!!!! Daylight savings is just the beginning of a new hope for me......WooHoo!
Don't forget to spring forward this Saturday at midnight!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I couldn't wait for daylight savings before I read this and now I REALLY can't wait. I love spring forward, it is one of the best days of the year.

C.LEE said...

I share your feelings exactly! Bring on spring and summer! PS- We want to come to one of your fun summer parties!